Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

i recently bought a zx 6r, following which i got the paper from kawi about this feedback thingy, but when i tried to put in my vin number in there it wont proceed. Any ideas how to proceed? is something wrong from my part or something fishy about the dealer?

· The Indifference Engine
6,136 Posts
What year? Is it a Canadian or American bike? Are you on the correct version of the kawi site? Are you sure you're entering the VIN correctly?

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Model year is 2009, bought it new with almost 0 miles on it about a month ago, yep entering vin correctly, site I believe is only one version not sure though, and it's from America. Why I am paranoid about some thing fishy is because the bike already died one once before 300 miles on it :(

· fap-o-caster
50,583 Posts
Model year is 2009, bought it new with almost 0 miles on it about a month ago, yep entering vin correctly, site I believe is only one version not sure though, and it's from America. Why I am paranoid about some thing fishy is because the bike already died one once before 300 miles on it :(
Bought new with almost 0 miles on it? It either has zero or it doesn't. You're paranoid about a website because the bike 'died' on you once? Did you stall it (rider error?). If a leftover 09, it's sat for quite some time, but they do not sit on the floor with gas or batteries in them. It's possibly that it could have a seal degraded on something that may cause a problem, but odds are slim. It still has the full factory warranty, unlimited mileage for one year regardless of when it was made vs. when you purchased it. If it worries you, take it back to the dealership and have them check it out. I would not be overly concerned about some silly on line survey.

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My mistake I didn't explain fully, while riding the battery got overcharged and blew, bought it back to dealer they said bad battery, fixed and gave back, same thing happens again, it's with the dealer now, now they believe it's some where in the electricals with varied theories. Anyways the thing about website, I thought all vin number should work there at least once unless of course if the website is too new, was just wondering why it's not working, And whtr anyone else have taken this survey before

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.