Coolest Kawasaki

• Total voters
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
^GPz 750? :dunno:
My Ninja 500 already puts this expression on my face :surprise:
I did go ahead and change my avatar so I could at least have the coolest one of those. :grin2:

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
My vote for the two stroke legend that put Kawasaki to the top in the first place!

Also, bpe and Piston this poll is about the coolEST Kawasaki so a Ninja 500 or a ZX-6 maybe cool but can't stand next to legends. I could choose my Z750 too or GR his Er but lets face it, they weren't even intended to be the coolest of cool :cheers:
Stephan hi, if you think about it, it is impossible to please everyone's tastes when it comes to polls!

That's why I had to include the Other option :smile2:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Stephan hi, if you think about it, it is impossible to please everyone's tastes when it comes to polls!

That's why I had to include the Other option :smile2:
Ha, saw a blacked out GPZ 900 today all black with red details and it was jaw dropping :surprise:

The carbon fiber exhaust was the only foul esthetically but at least it sounded great!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ha, saw a blacked out GPZ 900 today all black with red details and it was jaw dropping :surprise:

The carbon fiber exhaust was the only foul esthetically but at least it sounded great!
I hate carbon fiber and I despice the fake carbon look trash, especially on awesome 80's bikes. Thank God you didn't take a picture :grin2:

·
Registered
40 Posts
And it's ridiculous, for those of us who can spot a 'squid' (posturing uselessly, in a parking-lot) from a TRUE track-veteran, who'se machine is decked-out, DRIPPING with carbon-fiber this, titanium that, magnesium here, ceramic there, etc, etc, ETC...

If you REALLY Got it where it counts, hardly anyone will ever know UNTIL race-day...

Because where are you really going to put it GOOD use, if not on the track ? ?

Obvious, really...is'nt it ?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts