Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local forum bcsportbikes.com/forum is a really good forum but I get a lot of KAWI=JUNK everytime someone posts anything to do with any kawasaki's.

Someone posted a review of the new 14 and zx10 and all the comments were fugly and kawai=junk. If anyone wants to join a good forum and help support Kawasaki's please drop a thread.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Ironic, my buddy has an R1 and is looking to buy a new bike. Told him to go look at the 10 or 12 and he goes "I don't want no Kaw-a-sucky". He's ridden my 636 and admitted it's fast, but he's looking at either a new R1 or a GSXR 1000. I think it's kinda like the Chevy vs Ford thing, the mentality won't let one be open-minded.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I post on bcsb, same ID as here. They do smack down kawi's pretty good but usually with an implied joke.
I love my 636... and my old 98 zx6r.

·
Registered
373 Posts
its like that on my local forum as well, just a bunch of haters, especially since our bikes cheat with an extra 36cc's and spank the other 600s

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
people give me shit all the time about mine being orange!! It's always light-hearted really tho..

but jealousy is the highest form of flattery. Just tell them that.. ;)
ust cos they want one, but can't for whatever reason, they have to make their bike/toys seem higher to them, than they really are..

or may be they're just narrow minded.. [:p]

·
Registered
634 Posts
i'm on my way hang in Billie, if you see a new member with a kawi stirring up shit that'll be me. This should be fun. anyone else want to joing?

·
Registered
950 Posts
Oh, beleive me, I don't care. I actually think it's funny, too. VERY funny when my other buddy almost whipped up on him with his 636. Granted the R1 had an extra passenger and a couple more years on it, but still fun to watch. (I couldn't keep up, I'm too much of a p***y) I think he knows he's gonna get smoked by the 636 this year and he needs to upgrade before he's embarrassed! LOL[}:)]

·
Registered
835 Posts
Originally posted by bugjuice
people give me shit all the time about mine being orange!! It's always light-hearted really tho..

but jealousy is the highest form of flattery. Just tell them that.. ;)
ust cos they want one, but can't for whatever reason, they have to make their bike/toys seem higher to them, than they really are..

or may be they're just narrow minded.. [:p]
[:+1] [:Lol]

·
Registered
634 Posts
ok went over there but that forum sucks balls anyways. maybe you should kick it here instead of the bc forum Billie:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Kawazx7r...I love what you've done to that bike! Never seen one all blacked out like that....I'd be scared to ride at night around here tho, cause people won't see me at all.

Black guy + Black Bike + Blacked out headlights = trouble :D

sick bike tho

·
Registered
578 Posts
It's simple look down any street anytime anywhere and you see the same thing GSXR'S - Honda's - etc.. but you don't see a Kawi coming down the street every second at least not around here ! I owned a GSXR 750 at one time but to me I wouldn't trade what I have for 2 brand new gsxr's not for a split second !

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.