Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been riding for about 6 years on the street, much longer on dirt...lol. Just went from a 94 Cb1000 Honda to a 95 GPZ1100....Love the bike, plenty of power, comfortable, great handling....the wife and I do alot of touring and this bike fits the bill great, but still is fun to commute on. Looking forward to getting on here to get advice and info!

Mike

· Strat - the Asian edition
12,887 Posts
:welcome:

wow a pre millenium bike
I didn't even recognize the gpz model as a kawasaki.

how many miles does she have?
how's she run?

ride safe, wear your gear, have fun

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She's a 95 model with only 18,000 miles....one owner. Very fast and agile for a bigger bike....shes pretty heavy, but sure doesnt fell like it. The left side lower cowl has a crack, which I already did a temporary fix on until I pull it off in the winter and do a more precise & permanent job. Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll get some more pics on here soon.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Loudviking, Nice bike.....correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt the "Top Gun" bike the 750, or was it a 900? I love the 80's models...I was after one on craigslist, but didn't get to it in time.....so I ended up with the GPZ...lol Great looking bike you've got.

· Registered
1,316 Posts
hola!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.