Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waiting on a sport cowl for what seems like forever. Dealer says they still show as back-ordered.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I heard if you search there on backorder too!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
I think the search function is backordered.
But that would imply that people actually use it, no??

I tend to think of the "search" button as an ugly chick. Everyone knows she is there, but no one wants to look or touch.

P.s. I want a seat cowl too!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
ya i ordered a seat cowl as well as a front cowl, had an accident and have cracked plastics.... im pissed that i ordered 3 weeks ago and they are both back ordered! this is ridiculous... i hate drivin my bike around with cracked plastics!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I tend to think of the "search" button as an ugly chick. Everyone knows she is there, but no one wants to look or touch
:Laughing rolling:

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
Shipping update:

VeX has a response, but it has been backordered by the manufacturer for an estimated 3-6 weeks. If you still wish to wait for this response further updates will arrive when updates become available. If you wish to cancel your order for a response from VeX please send a PM and a refund will be issued. Thanks!

-- Management

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Props to you guys for the variations on "search noob!" but I've been lurking for a while and haven't seen anything so I thought it was safe to vent.

·
Powerhungry
38,381 Posts
ya i ordered a seat cowl as well as a front cowl, had an accident and have cracked plastics.... im pissed that i ordered 3 weeks ago and they are both back ordered! this is ridiculous... i hate drivin my bike around with cracked plastics!
um..well, it wasnt meant to be crashed;)

and if theyre unable to PRODUCE the bikes, wouldnt you think the PARTS are un available, or at the very least HARD to get aswell.
theyre using EVERYTHING to try and get the new bikes built.

but EVERYONE wadding them up, is making it sorta difficult..ya think...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts