Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else gonna pick up a copy? Im sold! I know its not finished yet, I think they should set up a poll and let us vote on a few of the pictures!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well several of the pictures are posted around the forum, Im sure Im not the first one to go snooping around the girls only section to see whats happening!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey biker chick. your in Yuma now. i have never seen anyone else in Yuma on these forums. what brings you here. we should meet up and ride.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey biker chick. your in Yuma now. i have never seen anyone else in Yuma on these forums. what brings you here. we should meet up and ride.

ride bikes? or the other riding that doesn't involve motorcycles? :D

needless to say, bc has made a lot of kf members happy over the last year :cool:

bc, can i give you reps just for old times sake? :D

Reactions: bikerchick

·
Registered
294 Posts
from some of the girls pics ive seen on here i can do without

·
Registered
622 Posts
:)I must be looking at a different forum than Pounderhard, I've seen some beautiful girls posting here

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
:)I must be looking at a different forum than Pounderhard, I've seen some beautiful girls posting here
He probably only looks in the 250 forum. There are some drop dead gorgeous women on here.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
http://www.kawiforums.com/showthread.php?t=46399

this is the link where all the women post there pics, if you really want to see them go here instead of trying to get them to post here. that thread has over 83,000 views by the way, im not surprised! Also, since women make such a big deal about men not being able to post there, wheres the mens ony forum? its like BET, you dont see white entertainment tv. I guess white men have oppressed women and blacks so much over the last few hundred years that were paying for it now! lol no white males allowed!

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
the calendar will have diff pics right???
nude pics ?? just teaser bike gonna be in the calendar also??

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it sounds like some pics might be strategically topless, obviously covered in one way or another, it would be cool if the bike was used to cover them up somehow! get creative ladies!

·
Registered
311 Posts
http://www.kawiforums.com/showthread.php?t=46399

this is the link where all the women post there pics, if you really want to see them go here instead of trying to get them to post here. that thread has over 83,000 views by the way, im not surprised! Also, since women make such a big deal about men not being able to post there, wheres the mens ony forum? its like BET, you dont see white entertainment tv. I guess white men have oppressed women and blacks so much over the last few hundred years that were paying for it now! lol no white males allowed!
would you wanna watch a network called wet?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
honestly i wouldnt want to watch it, but thats not the point. there would be an outrage, i think it wouldnt go over very well. why is that?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts