Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the Topic says, please post all "negative" experience with other member. I will update this first post to refect the member that have feedback on this thread. I hope not to many people are listed here.[V]

-2 636Joker

-1 808636

-0 Phase2Mike--- Read the response for yourself below

-1 05ninja500r

-2 jeffsfaster

-1 yzfrone

-1 manonfire

-1 two6ryder

-1 BuhBye

-1 frey51

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
636joker NEGATIVE -1 Everything that come out of his mouth is BS. He has a $400 check and the only thing I get is screwed!!!

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
808636!!!!!

Do not buy from this guy, he takes forever to ship !!

His screenname is: 808636

It took him almost a month to ship me my items and someone else on this board paid him $200 and hasn't received anything yet!! :(

The item I bought from him was in MINT condition as he stated but it took forever to get here and he never returned any of my email messages.

Anyway, I have to give him Negative Feedback. :(

·
Registered
378 Posts
I would like that -1 removed as Natty was sent everything PICTURED at a VERY good price.(in addition to verbal discussion regarding the product pre-purchase) There was no deception, and I offered an additional bolt despite his nasty and uncalled for remarks via pm. I even, as I normally do, paid the extra $.45 for delivery confirmation since he sent a money order and I felt hed be more comfortable knowing he was not getting scammed. Sorry but I do not feel like that is poor salesmenship and thus want his discredit striken from the record.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
05ninja500r : Sent money to this member for an exhaust... its now been over 6 weeks with no parcel arriving at my door. Have sent the member numerous pm's/email and he hasn't responded. Launched a complaint with Paypal only to find out his account is already suspended for "other suspicious activities". Stay away from this individual... I'm now out $160+ dollars because of this jerk.[V]

BTW, the user's real name (as listed by paypal) is Derek Thompson.

·
Registered
854 Posts
jeffsfaster

never sent the carbs i bought from him. there is a lot of other people who paid for parts and never got from him. i made a complaint on paypal and they said they will try to get my money back but i don't think i'll ever see that money again

·
Registered
32 Posts
Another complaint on jeffsfaster...he never sent the subframe/fender I bought from him; now trying to recover my money.

He's apparently done this crap on a number of forums.

·
Registered
508 Posts
yzfrone is no good - (uses this name on multiple online forums)

Sent me a tire with a whole in it. Tried wording his ebay auction to get around selling the tire. Said tire is sold as-is, no warranties it is a friends. Anyone could have seen the hole in the tire he forgot to mention. It may have been able to be plugged but if I would have known it was damaged I wouldn't of bought it. He Got mad I gave him negative feedback on ebay that he deserved and refused to refund money. Started the internet tough guy act, calling me names etc..

I don't deal with children so I filed a claim with paypal, they agreed he was trying to pull one over on me and I got a refund.

stay away

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
-1 for manonfire.

Gave me a price for body work, 390 without a ram air tube, 440 with.. Sent 440$ in case i demolish the fairings and the ram air tube.. Reveieved package, no ram air tube, contacted seller, he bullshits around or just ignores me, no refund for the ram air tube yet (50$).. Have pm'ed him many times, have seen him post on certain days and he HAS to get his pm messages when he logs onto KawiForums, so either he reads them and deletes them or doesnt give two shits.. SHITTY customer service.. He'll reply quickly when you buy something from him but NOT when you have to get something back out of him.. STAY AWAY!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Originally posted by spitz04
-1 for manonfire.

Gave me a price for body work, 390 without a ram air tube, 440 with.. Sent 440$ in case i demolish the fairings and the ram air tube.. Reveieved package, no ram air tube, contacted seller, he bullshits around or just ignores me, no refund for the ram air tube yet (50$).. Have pm'ed him many times, have seen him post on certain days and he HAS to get his pm messages when he logs onto KawiForums, so either he reads them and deletes them or doesnt give two shits.. SHITTY customer service.. He'll reply quickly when you buy something from him but NOT when you have to get something back out of him.. STAY AWAY!
I am with you on this one. I got screwed out of $390 for the plastics I paid (which were peices of shit) and then also the $50 return shipping cause he said ship it back and I will give you your refund. I then contacted godfather racing and he said they will give me a refund for the dealer pricing of $340. I recommend contact Scott so he will stop dealing with Charles at Riskbreaker racing. Hence the name RISK we all took one and lost.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
MANONFIRE ruined one of the group buys I had going as well. A friend of mine got a GREAT deal on some rearsets (Rosmoto) which was better than manonfire (charles) price and he was pissed so he posted up some comments that made it look like I (or my friend) was a scammer. It was a pretty shitty thing to do and ruined a great deal for several people just because he was pissed he didnt have the best price.

http://www.KawiForums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=41199

·
Registered
30 Posts
I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THE OWNER OF THIS SITE.HES A CROOK.THIS IS PAYBACKS NINJA CUSTOMS . NET FENDER ELIMINATOR KITS:DBITE ME GARI

·
Registered
223 Posts
tommy your one of them stupid fuckn idiots with a bigger keyboard than brains.you should keep to the subjects that you know somthing about,of which that pos gari and this situation you know nothing about.until i get a public apology i will keep on getting my free shots in and you can shut the fuck up or be a part of the problem for which is being solved instead of the solution.:D ok i give up go ahead and be part of the problem.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
frey51: I hate to give bad feedback to a forum member, but his item was misrepresented. He sold me a Vance & Hines pipe claiming it would fit a 98-02. He took an offer cheaper than what he had wanted which was nice. But I tried to put it on a week or so after it arrived, and it did not fit my 01. I told him this, and asked for some type of resolve, but he said the money was gone, and didn't really continue to maintain contact with me.

Due to the misrepresentation of what he sold though, I have to give bad feedback.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts