Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
BuhBye is a -1 million in my book. Guy goes around from forum to forum and scams, puts stuff up for sale and takes your money and dissapears, never ships anything. I know I just put a long post venting about this guy but stay away from him. His e-mail is [email protected], he's also on aim with NJgautier and anything with "jonel entertainment"... stay away.

·
Registered
168 Posts
two6ryder - buy with extreme caution

I purchased a tank from him, and did get it (the only positive thing). It took him about a week and a half to ship after I paypal'd the money to him. Once it finally arrived, I find that it was placed in a box with absolutely ZERO packaging. Who in the hell would ship a delicate item such as a gas tank, with no packaging what-so-ever?? Well, two6ryder did.

The tank that was described to me before purchase with one minor dent and it is now covered in dents, and worst of all the two rear mounting flanges are bent to hell. At this point, I'm not even sure it is going to be usable. :(

I then tried getting in touch with him about the damages due to his lack of packaging, and as I suspected, I havn't gotten a single response.

I would never buy from this guy again. If you do, be careful!

steve

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Fellow Riders... I'm not happy about writing this Point Of View about a fellow member, but if it helps you not get screwed by him on some future transaction...I guess it will be worth it.
On 7/23/06 I agreed to sell PARTSDEALER (Chris McCarty from Kansas) my pristine Yoshimura Carbon RS-3 Slip On and a Brand New K&N Filter for the agreed upon price of $155.00...shipping included for a '99 ZX9r. He told me that he really needed it by the weekend and would pay the extra shipping costs to ship 3 day select UPS delivery and signature confirmation.
So I told him to just add $15.00 and if it was less, I'd refund him the difference...he told me that if it was more, he would Paypal it upon request. He Paypaled me $170.00 that evening, I shipped the next day and incurred a meager $8.31 additional cost above what he sent me to cover the expedited shipping. I told him he could send me a fiver and I'd be happy...he said he would pay me on Friday...the 28th. Never happened.
Long story short...I have not received a reply from him via email or by phone. Don't get me wrong...it's only 8 bucks...it didn't kill me to not get the money. But if he will break his word over something so trivial and unimportant like 8 measley dollars...can you trust him to send you your goods if you pay him first?? I believe him to be a liar and cheat so therefore, I am warning you if you plan on conducting business with him in the future.
Like I said, it pains me to write this....Jay.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I thought is was gonna add his name to the list on top...at the beginning of the post. I didn't realize it was dated back in '04 and hadn't been updated.

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
ryan smith LuxuryLiquidator

Paid for a RaceTec kit for my bike back in December. Cashed the check and sent me nothing. Emailed and PM'ed the guy for the past 5 weeks, CALL ME! Nothing. Just emails how he is an honest person and will make it right. But won't refund the money or call me.

Anyone with any information on this guy, PM me. Wrong guy to rip off.

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Well, just PayPal'ed me the money minus $13 ship. So either my nasty email or this helped. I really have no idea about this guy. Still never picked up the phone for 30 seconds. That is all it would have taken over the last two weeks ... now I ain't believing anything this guy is saying.

·
Registered
244 Posts
-1 for fullthrottle sent the guy 250.00 bucks 4 a headlight,clipons,stator cover and undertail in early december and cant get ahold of him at all.Wont answer my pm's email nothing.This guy is a real peice of shit.Buyers beware..........

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
-1 for alexrr, I send payment for rear carbon fiber hugger through western union over 70 days ago havent seen it yet! After a ton of Pming he said he shipped out a fiberglass one instead, since the carbonfiber one "might have gotten lost in the mail" Said it would take about 15 days! nearly 3 weeks have passed and no sign of it yet, he has also stopped communicating! buyers beware! he has one such hugger listed on ebay currently!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Mrwhopee is a dead beat. Owes me 50 bucks for 2 months now. Tried to do him a favor and he beat me. Dude ain't worth the paper it takes to wipe my ass.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dont deal with 06ZX6r he jumps to conclusions and makes false accusations and tries to slam me with paypal after I did everything right.

-1 on this tool-shed.

_
Jamie

·
Registered
25 Posts
i paypalled a forum member about 5 days ago he said he would ship asap and give me confirmation. Hasnt answered my phone calls or his message how long should i wait before post negitive feedback

·
Registered
25 Posts
Airmanhoward has not contacted me since I paypaled him... contacted paypal today hope this post will help (I bought a upper fairing and head light from him).

·
Registered
326 Posts
-1 suprateacher

sent me forks disassembled?!?! a bent fairing stay and a discolored rearset brake bracket. all parts according to his post were "in excellent condition, off an unwrecked bike" All the above had scratches and nicks as well as what I described. His solution was to blame the shipping company for the damage and provide "help" to fight them. He said the "stay" should work!!!! I didn't want a bent stay, I expected it to be as his original post suggested in like new condition. What I have read about the forks in here is that I should consult a proffessional shop to rebuild them which will run into the $100 of dollars. Or buy $100 of tools to do it myself.

Over $370 spent and a radiator, fan and discolored bracket are all that are usable. (I hope the fan works!)

Also, expect all "$" quoted by him to be Canadian. He did not tell me until after he recieved the first moneygram, which caused more delay and a second $20 payment and 2 more wks delay. Would not ship until the final $20 was recieved. BTW he WILL NOT accept paypal. very slow communication also. A very bad transaction. Ughhh

·
Registered
83 Posts
-1 "768-Ryda"

i bought left and right mid fairings for my 2007 zx6r. he put in his post and in the pm's that they were mint and pretty much brand new(i saved all the pm's). i get the fairings and they are scratched up badly!! they look like a couple 12 year olds used them to go sledding!! when i was trying to buy them, he would answer his phone and pm's instantly. when i told him about the scam he gave me on the fairings, he wouldnt answer either. then i pm him and tell him he lied and i want my money back. now he is saying he lost his job and doesnt have the money to pay me back. $280 down the drain. he told me they were better than the ones i found on ebay. huge lie just to get the sale. i found out that there are 2 other members on here who he scammed. and another few on www.ninja6zone.com

buyers beware. BE WARNED!!!!!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
-1 "768-Ryda"
i found out that there are 2 other members on here who he scammed. and another few on www.ninja6zone.com

buyers beware. BE WARNED!!!!!
No-one was scammed on N6Z. Know your facts before you start spouting off accusations.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
No-one was scammed on N6Z. Know your facts before you start spouting off accusations.
Thx Quarks for clearing this up for me, but no i havent screwed anybody over on ninja6zone.com and not baned on there either so like mentioned state the facts u no before u go postin crap u dont no what u are talkin about, and u can check in the forsale section here its several people who posted they was pleased with the parts they bought from me and left positive feedback

21 - 40 of 56 Posts