Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
2k6r520. Outstanding shipping. Arrived 1 day earlier than expected. Shipped as soon as payment was received. Would buy from him again...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Break in sucks. Got a power commander from him, shipped it fast at a good price but didn't send any hot beoches with it like he promised -10 for that. Oh wait........that was someone else, nevermind. He gets a big +10 in my book. Very good experience.

Brian

·
Registered
238 Posts
Brian636 +1. Great buyer! Had the money before I realized the deal would go thru. Sory bout the beoches just ran out plus the last one had a bad leak out of her left nipple[8D]

·
Registered
66 Posts
[:++1]...For ZX6RRNewbie, bought a stand from him off ebay, fast shipping, well packaged, exactly as described. Also would like to point out he didn't hold my feedback "hostage" like so many other sellers- you know, waiting until you give them feedback even after you've paid...Great guy to deal with!

·
Registered
91 Posts
+1 for zfactor (a.k.a. 99miata10ae on ebay) on the GREAT OGK HELMET!!!!!

Fast shipping, honest guy, I owe him for now looking like the king of pimps. Check out the feedback i left you! My favourite one of mine was where some guy said "This guy is the Grand Wizard of ebay"

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
"Spoon"

This guy is just awesome to deal with, great communication, fast shipping and great prices! I will definitely do business with him again!

:D :D

[:++1]

·
Registered
751 Posts
2k6r520 Excellent buyer!

21 - 40 of 263 Posts