Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new 2005 zzr600 that I want to keep looking new atleast until I dump her. Is there anything that you guys use to keep her polished and new looking that will also protect againts minor scratches??

Thanks in advance.

I like boobs!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I use crystal-glo motorcycle polish. It works so good that when I get home from riding the bugs just wipe off. Its 12.00 dollars per 8oz bottle. the number is 1-800-263-0887 or www.crystal-glo.com ach time you use it it seems to make my bike look even better.

john

·
Registered
576 Posts
windex for the bugs and dirt , then some old school turtle wax . aint nothing like alittle elbow grease!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Honda Polish! all you need. some of our machanics wash thier clothes with it. j/k do use it for everything, works really well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Originally posted by myke
windex for the bugs and dirt , then some old school turtle wax . aint nothing like alittle elbow grease!!
wow thats really nice, all you need is something other than the stock bracket for the muffler

·
Registered
576 Posts
well the shop the i deal with is suppose to be making a customized braket for me ,but it seems to be on the bottum of the priority list! but anyways thank u !!! my oldy but goodie!

·
Registered
84 Posts
1. for a non-north-american: what is plexus?

2. how much does a custom paint job like the ones posted here cost?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.