Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I do small stoppies. But every now and than the front tire locks up on me. The tires are always warmed up when I try them so i know thats not the issue. Any body know what im doing wrong?

·
Registered
7 Posts
are you making shure you are priming the bike before? take your but about 3 inches off the seat, and as your starting to apply the brake rock your body and hips towards the tank to get the bounce effect.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
you have to preload the front suspension. as you begin the stoppie, ease into the brake at first which shifts the bikes weight forward and begins to compress the front suspension which pushes the front tire into the ground, then you snap it up

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww all helpful info. I have galfer braided lines. And ive been sliding from the back of the seat to the front but i think ill try the bounce technique more. I think ive been just getting on the brake to hard and not letting the supension sink before I pop it up. Thanks guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.