Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im sure we all have the problem when we are wearing jeans that they always ride up.. what is everybody's game plan for fixing that? i was just gonna buy a longer pair of jeans to designate them as just for the bike when im gonna ride, or do any of you use the things that clip on to the bottom of your pant leg, go under your shoe, and strap to the other side of your pant leg to keep them down? anybody have any other creative ideas?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dunno about everyone else - but I really don't like riding with just jeans! If you somuch as even look at tarmac (or asphalt as our American cousins say?) you can wave bye bye to your legs!
Gotta be either full leathers or decent set of waterproofs for me - and you don't get the 'riding up' problem either!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
just kidding man. i ride in jeans all the time and after a while you just get use to it. whenever it rides up too high i just stand up a little and pull it down some. or at a every other stop light you can just adjust yourself. buying longer pants won't help....unless your concern is high water.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I usually just do the stand up and adjust, while turning or not doesn't matter.

However, I've seen an ingenius idea of installing snap buttons. One side on bottom of pant leg and the other part on shoe/boot. Then the pant leg is snapped onto the shoe/boot and won't ride up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here's your solution! The perfect product for your problem:

And here they are in action:

in all seriousness though, look up stirrups.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
You could always be squid and ride in the nude.
Problem solved HAHA

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Buy Guess jeans? All my pairs never ride up on me, but whenever I wore my Buffalo jeans I had to stand up. Other then that I just go squid and wear shorts for most of the summer days.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I ride wearing only a leopard print banana hammock so jeans riding up isn't a issue I face.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts