Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, i was wondering what everyone use to keep there bikes shiny like the day it left the showroom?

·
Registered
337 Posts
I like honda polish.

They even have a spray on/hose off product. I'm not sure how good it is, but the honda polish is awesome.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yeah honda polish is where its at. I got some with my bike and used it once and the bike looked new again. Spray it of, wipe it off, get it in the sun and just keep rubbing with a clean dry cloth and you'll see what I mean. Just keep it off the seats and passenger grab bars as well as the sides of your tires...ouch.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Wash bike to remove all dirt and debris, use Liquid Glass polish for the entire bike - stuff is simply awesome and the more applications you put on the better it looks. It makes the bike easier to clean too, seems like it helps stop things from sticking to the bodywork.

You can find it at automotive stores for around 17-20 bucks a can, the can will last a couple years if you are only using it for the bike.

Also check out the website:
http://www.liquidglass.com/

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for all your help guys, i get to pick up my bike from the shop hopfully next week, and with all new fairings again i wanna keep it looking nice and new for a while.
thanks again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.