Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone~ :D (New here so please excuse me ^^)

I have been looking for some flush mount lights for an '06 Ninja 250R, and the name "KeithInAsia" seems to come up a lot, but I've google'd/yahoo'd and nothing seems to come up. Is this a brand? Have they folded? Or is there a guy named Keith in Asia who does this :)? I'm wondering if I can still get these, b/c I really do like the design. However, if anyone can think of a better design they can point me to... ^^
Thanks for all your input towards the new kid on the kawi-forums *peace ^^*

-Anima

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have them. the rubber pads were cut quite poorly- they didn't quite fit and the holes were way off. what connector was used prior to 2006? now they're simple bullet connectors and should really be included. otherwise the paint matched and they look very nice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, this Keith. I'm the guy who sells the Ninja signals (front and rear) for the 250.

The posting above with the 3 web sites -- the first 2 are mine, the 3rd is a copy of my work and picture.

In addition to my turn signal work, I'm also doing some Internet crime fighting. That guy from Sarasota has joined here to only talk bad about me and disrupt my sales.

If a moderation sees this notice, please remove these web site names as they have nothing to do with motorcycles.

Oh, by the way, to the reader a few postings above. The base plates we now provide with the product are fiberglass and fit better than the previous PVC inserts. If you would like a set (if you still need them) please contact me and we'll get you fixed up. Thanks, Keith

·
Registered
213 Posts
Sweet. I ordered some of your signals a while back, (I'm the guy who lowsided, and got just a clear lens replacement also).

Great product, easy to do business with.

Good to see you're expanding with the tail pods, and updating products.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll agree. They look like a good product. I have a pair of them I never got to use since I sold my 250 before I had a chance to put them on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.