Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently watched a TV documentary about a Kennedy assassination book, with an Australian investigator going over the book info, likely not “polluted” by US government hide the mistakes and lie your ass off bullshit.

It seemed very possibly the real story based on everything I have seen about this - explaining the first bullet that missed, the “magic” bullet that went through both Kennedy and the governor, and the third bullet with a smaller diameter than Oswald’s 2 bullets, that fragmented and exploded a large section of Kennedy’s upper skull as shown on the video, autopsy sketches and X-ray photos. It also explains the Secret Service testimony inconsistencies afterwards.

From one review:

“The questions stem from the weapon used by Oswald, a 31/98 6.5 millimeter Mannlicher-Carsano bolt action rifle. Oswald supposedly got off three shots in 5.6 seconds, the third shot causing the fatal head wound. There were three ejected shells in the Book Suppository, but one lay separately from the rest, meaning Oswald also would have had to change position during that same timeframe. [An expert was able to get off 3 shots that hit a similar moving target in the 5.6 seconds, but only after the third try and while not moving the rifle.] Frankly, it doesn’t add up.

Witnesses on the street reported a strong smell of gunpowder after the fatal shot. That meant the gun that fired at least one bullet was on street level.

Enter Howard Donahue, a gun and ballistics expert. For twenty-five years he examined all attributes of the case that he had at his disposal. With careful study of the photographs and a frame by frame analysis of the film, Donahue came to several astounding conclusions.

The Warren Report was correct on the single bullet theory. Photographs of the interior of the President’s limousine proved the two men were actually in perfect alignment for the shot. The shot passed through Kennedy back to front near his throat, passed through Governor Connaly’s body, his right hand, and imbedded in his left calf muscle.

The head shot was different. The film clearly shows Kennedy’s head exploding; a portion of his skull falling to the right while a miasma of blood and tissue spreads out to the left. Oswald’s shells were full metal jacket. They do not explode on contact. Indeed the bullet removed from Conally’s leg showed little damage, after breaking Kennedy’s rib.

The combination of shells used and the head disintegration indicated to Donahue a second gun. But if this were true, where did the shot originate? Using models of the President’s skull, Donahue was able to back track the bullet’s trajectory. And thus came an answer that the Warren Commission ignored, and the true source of the weapon that fired the fatal shot.

Explore along with Howard Donahue as he makes a very scientific examination of that horrible day in 1963. He takes a step by step method to track every bullet, and determine its point of origin. The results are astounding, and the evidence backs up the supposition. The evidence is all there, it just takes an expert to explain what one is seeing.

This is by far the best book I have ever read on the Kennedy assassination, Not dealing in what ifs, Donahue relies upon science, things that can be proven by recreating the incident. I won’t ruin the story by giving you the answers, but this is a five stars out of five non-fiction account of November 22, 1963, unsullied by prejudice and free of speculation.”

-
https://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Error-ballistics-astonishing-discovery/product-reviews/0312080743/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_hist_5?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=five_star&reviewerType=avp_only_reviews
-

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where the story gets interesting is in the conspiracy theories . The best one in my view please George Herbert Walker Bush at the center.
That as far as I go

FOG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts