Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dude, the video is really cool! i've seen people do them two handed, but i prefer your style better; single handed is awesome...
i am going to start practicing, thanks!

-dew

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yep.. That was cool.. one hand, and a double spin?!!! I can do a two hand spin on my fiance's R1, but it is too heavy to try a one hand... and for some reason, I can't do it on my '00 6R. Anyone try to spin a '00? It comes in handy when you are trying to turn the bike around in a garage, as to not have to back it down a driveway....(as I have to do every morning..)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Originally posted by DEZixxer

password required to see the video?
No password is required! If you get a password prompt just dismiss it. Try pasting the url link directly in your browser's address field. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I guess it was ok. Kinda weak in my opinion. How about some stunts??[xx(]

------

"I love your butt, cause it is just the right size to loose my boot all up in it"

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
tried that on my 2002 and the kickstand flexes an awful lot....don think I will do it again...I guess it might come in handly in tight situations...

can't do it 1 handed though since I need to use one hand to help put pressure on the bike to keep the kickstand from folding up...

------

My Drinking Team Has a Racing Problem!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Yeah, I found the front end on my 01 a bit on the heavy side to do this...

------

The truth is out there...
...its just a matter of knowing where to look.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Just don't go breaking your kickstand off... I now see what Andy meant, I looked at mine when I did it again this morning and it somewhat resembled an uncooked noodle. LOL.

------

The truth is out there...
...its just a matter of knowing where to look.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
You guys think that this little "trick" effects your kickstand from folding up because before my kickstand used to just jump into place but now I have to push it back up and it doesn't snap as before. Think it's under warranty?

------

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
"You guys think that this little "trick" effects your kickstand from folding up because before my kickstand used to just jump into place but now I have to push it back up and it doesn't snap as before. Think it's under warranty?"

i sure do think this could effect your kickstand...like I said my seem to bend a bit when I tried it...lets just say I'm not going to do it again...not worth the stress on the kickstand...

------

My Drinking Team Has a Racing Problem!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I do it all the time with my '02 and no problems yet... maybe you guys just aren't balancing it at the right angle?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.