Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
don't see why hes a squid. just looks like a talented stunter. I guess he could be doing that stuff on private roads. but... he is wearing gear.. If that was a kawi you prob wouldnt have posted that. or maybe you would have.

·
Registered
757 Posts
??? What's the problem? They picked a nearly empty road, speed is low, the guy has full gear on and he clearly got some serious skill. Nothing but respect for this fella, IMO. What he is (an actual Stunter) is what a Squid wants to be and tries to look like.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe Im just not into the stunt scene enough, the whole idea of completely turning around on bike is too much for me...:D private road or not

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay I will concur he does have gear maybe a better term would be crazy..my bad

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
He's a stunter and I may not condone that riding on the street, but he is wearing gear so a king squid he is not. I agree with moloko, squids want to be him. I can see where you don't understand that style of riding, durning that long ass stand up I was thinking, "I wonder if the oil pickup is getting enough oil for those poor bearings."

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah I guess I should better analyze before I pass judgment sorry all[:I][:eek:)]

·
Registered
418 Posts
i think that anyone who pulls that stuff on a public road is a bit of a squid. he is very talented for what he does, but should stick with closed course. props on wearing gear too though

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
he actually has pretty amazing balance.. none of it is anything I haven't seen before, but he made some incredibly smooth transitions involving a LOT of balance and didn't even seem to hesitate.. did you guys see the hail mary? he just climbed up on the tank....

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
The head stand on the bike of the bike was pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Originally posted by Supa Ninja
\durning that long ass stand up I was thinking, "I wonder if the oil pickup is getting enough oil for those poor bearings."
I was actually thinking the same thing... I wouldnt really call him a squid, just good at what he does...

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
[:M117] that guy has some serious skills. he would be a squid if he did all that in a corona tank top.

N

·
0 Posts
some of that shit was pretty cool

Originally posted by moloko
??? What's the problem? They picked a nearly empty road, speed is low, the guy has full gear on and he clearly got some serious skill. Nothing but respect for this fella, IMO. What he is (an actual Stunter) is what a Squid wants to be and tries to look like.
[:+1]

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
I know "stunters" that can't ride twisties for shit, and canyon carvers that can't do a stunt to save their life (Supa is one of the latter [B)]). It's two different riding styles, the bikes are setup differently. The guys that are attracted to stunting are different then the guys who are attracted to twisties/tracks, two different worlds.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
isnt that the host of that show on speed called superbikes?
Originally posted by wharthog3II
That's Jason Britton out of Long Beach California. Not a Squid.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.