Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
in a word, YES. info please. i have seen the kit ecu as cheap as $100. but the cable has been holding me back from getting the ecu.

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Are these the factory kit cables? If i's true, That is a good deal. I got a Kit ECU and a great Akra/ BMC Programmed Map.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are these the factory kit cables? If i's true, That is a good deal. I got a Kit ECU and a great Akra/ BMC Programmed Map.
I am getting the cables from a guy I know he is actually the one doing the deal I am just doing it on the forums for him I have a kit ecu myself and the first one will be here today I want to make sure they work on my bike then if it does then I will have him get more he says he can get as many as we need I will keep you posted $ 150.00 is far better than 500 .

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi can you give me some more info on these Kit ECUS? as They sound interesting, does this mean I wont need a power commander?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
what are these im lost

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm pretty sure he means the racing kit ECU which is suppose to add like 12-15HP. Let me know what the deal is please. Also, what is the situation with the kit ECU and a powercommander III?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm pretty sure he means the racing kit ECU which is suppose to add like 12-15HP. Let me know what the deal is please. Also, what is the situation with the kit ECU and a powercommander III?
My guy went on a drunken spree so he hasnt finished my cable yet I am not happy about it but what can you do I am going to try to push him to get them finished Its not going to be a factory cable but will work the same The kit ecu will change the fuel and the timing you can tie in your quick shifter to it you can raise the rpm limiter 300rpm and you dont need the powercommander all that does is fuel

1 - 13 of 13 Posts