Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna say that kneedraggers.com is an EXCELLENT place to buy parts or accessories from. 15 minutes after I placed my order online they called me to tell me that the shipping would be delayed a few days and they cut me a break on the price. They then called me again to make sure that i got what i ordered the day they told me it would be here...which it was. TWO thumbs up from me.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Their warehouse is 45 minutes north of my home. It's in New Castle, DE actually right off of I95! I went in there to try on boots, very helpful, they didn't have what I was looking for but they offered to get some in. I later found a good pair of AStar SMX Goretex on Ebay and I got them for a good good price (132 bucks). So I didn't end up ordering from kneedraggers...regardless I feel bad, so I'll probably go buy some new glvoes from them...I like companys who practice good customer service, and I want to give them my business!

Some Others with great CSV!
kneedraggers.com
tricktape.com (Shawn is the bomb)
dankyle.com (from other members)

Great Post Man!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yano I wanna add planet superbike.com to that list too. Ordered a few things from them..they were quick with responses.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
yes kneedraggers is good company i think i have ordered many parts from them. hes even tried to help me find parts.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just bought a jacket and two pairs of pants yesterday from Parts411.com for +/-$500 shipping was +/-$15. Didn't seem that bad. I've never had trouble with kneedraggers but their return policy seems kind of harsh.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I've bought 2 different items from kneedraggers and both times they've arrived within 2 days.
I love em!

·
Registered
700 Posts
I've dealt w/kneedraggers and they're pretty dope. but I but stuff from parts411 all the time and shipping aint bad cause I'm in AZ. Both really good companies

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Originally posted by lvjt

Just bought a jacket and two pairs of pants yesterday from Parts411.com for +/-$500 shipping was +/-$15. Didn't seem that bad.
Yes, because you spent $500. They don't need to charge you high in the shipping department because they are already getting your money. It is when you buy the smaller items, though. Their shipping charges make up for their "sale prices" really quick. I was just messing around on their site last night, and I added 3 small items to my cart. The first was a set of aluminum bar ends. They wanted $7.41 to ship them. Then I added a K&N oil filter thinking the shipping would remain pretty close to the same price. Wrong! The shipping went up to like $10.60. I then added another oil filter just to see what it would do, and sure enough, shipping went up to like $16.25! The way they calculate shipping charges is just ridiculous.

·
Registered
331 Posts
another vote for kneedraggers :) i went to place an order and they gave me a discount just for being a continuous repeat customer! big thumbs up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.