Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I finally got the Knox chest protector in. My chest size is 40ish at best and I don't have rippling pecs and arms like bongs firemen avitar so i went with the small size chest protector since I didn't want it to baloon my suit that much and hence restrict movement. It's almost too small. Granted I know it's not supposed to cover the entire chest but I may have to send it back. Didn't have time to try it with the suit on, but inital thoughts are it's made pretty darn well from what I can see. You can remove the outer neoprane mesh material and wash it which is a good thing. I guess I'll make the final determination later. does anyone have a knox protector?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Yes sir I have the large size. I am 6 feet and about 170ishlbs. I am in very good shape and it fits me well. I wear it couple with the Knox Ricochet Aegis protector(so it velcros in) and use an A* jacket. I wore it in summer in over 90 degree weather and now wear it in winter time. Nicely made and I wear it everyday.

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah that's the very one. Still not sure if I'm gonna send it back and get L, it's that quasi almost just right, if i go L, might be too big.

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
I have the Knox protector. I tried them on in a shop and the small was too small for me as well. I'm 5'11" and 150 lbs. and wear a size 42. I have the large size.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts