Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Knox Contour Back Protector, large race size. This is the best BP money can buy – lightest and best protection, meet highest CE standards in Europe. I found an article before buying it, and it was rated the best from everything available on the market, and they did impact testing. I paid $240 shipped for it from the website below. Used it only twice – one track day (1 session only), and one 50 mile canyon ride. I just took tags off 1 week ago. The reason I am selling is that the BP is too long for me. I am 5’9”, and when the tail of BP touches the seat of my bike, which makes it very uncomfortable. Knox recommends this BP for 5’9” to 6’3” riders. I recommend it for anybody 6’ or taller. I am asking $150 shipped. My loss is your gain. I have 100% eBay feedback (samotlietuvis), sold many items on FZ1OA, R1, and ZX6R message boards. Paypal payment only.

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=424

Setting a new level in back protection. Ultra light, sleek but with maximum performance. Encapsulated in a 5 layer mould that follows the contour of the back.

Optimum performance and ultra-lightweight
Maximum coverage including side impact panels
Quick release straps that also cross over for increased comfort
Newly developed Knox Waist Strap System to fit all sizes
Technically advanced fabrics inc. Schoeller - PCM, Schoeller Dynatec, L System with Coolmax and antibacterial treatment
Honeycomb polpropeylene protection
Independently tested and approves to CE EN1621-2 Level 2, which is the highest rating possible under current EU testing regulations, so the wearer can have complete confidence.
"Race" version offers added coverage for the tail bone. This the model recommended for Race Track duty.
"Standard or Tour" version does not include the added tail bone coverage. This style is BEST suited for street riding or sport touring as it will be more comfortable for longer distances in a more upright seating position.

This is the BEST back protector I have worn (and fallen down in) yet. You do not even notice it is in the suit, the Knox Contour does not restrict movement in anyway. If this is in the budget this we strongly suggest it. Available in "Race" (added tail bone protection) as well as the standard length. Use the "Size Charts" link just under the logo to have a look at the Knox size chart or call us for assistance 1-888-784-4327.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts