Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
that's a terrific bit of kit! Hope you wear it alot :)

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
How much was it total USD plus shipping? I'm not too far from you...

Can you post some pics of you actually wearing it sitting down on the bike and standing up? I'm interested to see how it fits to your back, since I don't see many pics on their website...

Also, how did you know what size to order?

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
looks good, i am going to be upgrading very soon from my super dainese uit and heard that there is actually a soft spine protector that works better than anything out there, this isnt it by chance?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much was it total USD plus shipping? I'm not too far from you...

Can you post some pics of you actually wearing it sitting down on the bike and standing up? I'm interested to see how it fits to your back, since I don't see many pics on their website...

Also, how did you know what size to order?
Ordered it from Sportbike Track Gear in MI, the total was 224.95.

I'll work on the pics in the next day or so....currently in the middle of airbox removal/jetting/tuning the bike.

As for the size, I talked to one of the guys at the store and they told me at 5'8" I could go with either small or large. I went with the small since I got the race model which is a bit longer that the standard one anyway. I'm going to wear this for my daily driving and wanted it to be as streamlined/sleek/fitted as possible.

looks good, i am going to be upgrading very soon from my super dainese uit and heard that there is actually a soft spine protector that works better than anything out there, this isnt it by chance?
Hmm...hard to say. This does not have the external hard plates like a lot of the other armor, but there is a semi-stiff internal structure.
According to all the stuff I read about it though, it's supposed to be one of the better protectors available.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
As requested, sorry about the quality, best I have is a cell...

It looks like Im sitting on the tail in the "on bike" pic, but not really. I dont really notice it when Im riding...and keep in mind, I got the race version with the extended tail. The regular size probably wont get as close to the seat.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Not for me at all...also are you a girl?

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Judging by the name Malice, and the hair.

He is definitely a guy, only hes a metal head, which warrants the epicness of the long hair.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
lol just wondering...all I know is if I saw you on the road I'd give you a double look!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Since you confirmed what I said... WHY is a metalhead posing in front of Sacs 5th Avenue?

Shouldn't you like... burst into flames when you're within like 100 yards of that place?
lol, I'm a trainer at Apple in the mall, I park right outside the service entrance which happens to be next to Saks...and oddly enough, I don't burst into flames when I walk through their store.....in full gear....including my helmet with spikes on it.....lmao. :devil9:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts