Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've contacted StreetRacerParts and they will make a KPH version of their 2000-02 Reverse Indiglow gauges for the Zx-6 Ninja, but they'll need at least 30 people to buy in (the price is still the same, they've just increased the # of buy-ins to insure they aren't in the hole with cost). This will appear as an item in their Reverse Style Development Program page in a few days, so PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE if you are interested buy-in!![:M98]
Here's the link to the development site and picture:
http://www.streetracerparts.com/motorcycle_dev_reverse.htm

·
Registered
18 Posts
what is so reverse about the indiglo lights. It glows at night obviously....what is reverse???? Reverse in my eyes is 14,500rpm red line on the left side of the guage. Call me ignorant,but wheres the reverse?

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
it was getting to be a pain trying to get the right materials to do it myself.
I could print them on a clear plastic sheet, and they looked good, but the backplate on the stock ones disperses the light evenly, so without that there were bright/dark patches. If I kept that one, I had to use the stock arangement for the #'s on the faceplate, since no light gets through anywhere else.

I may work on it again when I get some free time, which wont be until after christmas. Im back at college in 3 weeks fulltime, and working fulltime hours at work too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.