Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just finished paying my tuition for school and would love to start modifying my you know what. So I plan on purchasing in the near future all at once is a PC, BMC race air intake, and a full exhaust system along with a dyno tune of course. I'm just debating on which exhaust brand to purchase. My brother has a LeoVince slip on on his CBR 600RR and it sounds nice. I can only imagine with a full. And I always liked the way the KR Tuned looks. I've looked but I can't find no videos or someone with a KR Tuned slip on/ full on their 600. Anyone with some input?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I haven't heard many good things about the KR Tuned exhaust. Supposedly the pretty potty weld and just lack of quality. Just what I've heard.

The Leo Vince stuff is always top quality in what I've seen and had personally.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
i have full leo and everyone i ride with compliments the sound. its not real loud sitting still or low revs but with a load on at high rpms it sounds like a formula 1 car.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I got the Leo slip. It is probably one of the finest quality manufactured pieces I've ever seen. The carbon is just beautiful, and the best part is that the pipe is flattened, shaped more like stock, so the lines of the tail flow much better.

·
Registered
514 Posts
We have been using Leo Vince for years. THey make great power and are built well too. The ones on the '07 look sweet too.
-Gabe

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm thinking LeoVince but, I know KR Tuned debut last year right? I'd like to hear more credit for the KR Tuned though. If I can't get any positive input with the KR Tuned system I guess I'll go for the LeoVince. So far it's +6 for LeoVince and -1(lol) for KR Tuned's system. In a couple of months; hopefully by Thanksgiving, I will have saved up enough for everything. Am I missing anything else aside from the dyno tune, full exhaust, PC, and the air intake? All I have done is the jumper +1 mod so far. I'm looking towards performance for now generally in the HP/ torque range. And eventually move on towards the suspension so, I may further modify the bike so I can take it to the track up in Jennings, Florida.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Personally I would be looking at suspension, brakes, and track time first. Just my opinion.
I totally feel you on that. That's what I did with my 240 when I still had it. It made drifting much much easier. I would just like to see how well off the stock suspension would do with proper adjustments on my first time at the track. Afterwards I'm gonna go all out no doubt.

Give me a PM if you have any questions on Jennings I live in Jacksonville.
Awesome man! Thanks. We could do a track day(s) with other people or something. They have a package deal of $1100 for any 10 track days. I'll call them up and see how long the package is good for.

·
Registered
14 Posts
KR tuned pipes are not too loud, plus they are the most expensive ones. I have a Akra slip-on and it sounds great... with the DB killer taken out. If its between KR and LEo, i would go with LEO. They are the second oldest pipe company out there. So you know they are doing something right.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
i like my KR

1 - 15 of 15 Posts