Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to get one of these two brands slip on. They are both well made from what i have read both pretty easy to get at 58cycle on sale for under 500, the kr tuned has the silencer that is removable, im not sure about the termignoni, any one have any sound bytes of either exhaust? or any sort of feed back on any of the two ?

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Check you tube for sound bytes. Are these two your only two choices? I wouldn't go w/either to tell you the truth. For a few hundred more, you can have a full titanium system from Ti-force. That's titanium headers, mid-pipe, and muffler. Very well made, very light, it's for sale on the same website. I would go w/the single outlet myself...

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
i was thinking about trying the KR tuned myself over the winter (unless i can find a Beet system) but i haven't found a decent sound clip

·
Banned
5,572 Posts
The termignoni slip on looks way too much like a stock muffler with a older style yosh tip on it..

IMO I dont like it..dosent look custom to me. but thats just me

Anyone have this pipe anyway on here?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there are a few pictures in the exhaust pictures section of the termigoni the kr tunend there pics on if you do a search, there are some videos on youtube of the termi it sounds great. i really just dont like how the ti force looks,

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,869 Posts
The Termi blows KR Tune out of the water in sound quality and tone...it's just a gorgeous sound.

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,869 Posts
Says the Ducati enthusiast...:D
Funny enough, I don't much like Termi's on Ducati's. I think Akra's sound much better on them, but on I4's the Termi has this incredible crisp but throaty/beefy melodic tone to it...it really does sound amazing.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Funny enough, I don't much like Termi's on Ducati's. I think Akra's sound much better on them, but on I4's the Termi has this incredible crisp but throaty/beefy melodic tone to it...it really does sound amazing.

Huh, I'm pretty much opposite on my opinion about Termignoni. Like 'em on Ducati's, don't like 'em so much on Jap bikes...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts