Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any good pics of last weekend? from cannery row or laguna? also looking for a paint scheme of kawasaki's zxrr for my 05 zx6r. thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
Originally posted by alex asuncion
anyone have any good pics of last weekend? from cannery row or laguna? also looking for a paint scheme of kawasaki's zxrr for my 05 zx6r. thanks
Alex, you will way better off going to www.bayarearidersforum.com or www.southbayridersforum.com and searching through the pics sections of both forums. Ian told me you had a zx6r, thinking of making a sleeper zx6rr with a 636 motor?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why would i wanna make a sleeper zx6rr. my bike is what it is, i only did the paint scheme for motogp weekend, hoping to sell the bodywork, which i dont need. im not all about having a bike to "show off" or "having a sleeper". as long as it performs well on the racetrack, im ok. if you know me, then you know that my bike has NEVER seen the street.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I do know you, but I dont know where or when you ride. i just heard from Ian that you ride, and you got a zx6r like he does and I do. I was just wondering why you wanted to paint it like a zx6rr.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i tried to replicate shinya nakano's 2004 motogp bike. if you can find a pic, check it out. by the way the 05-06 zx6r also came in green. i didnt try to make it look like the RR. who is this, by the way?

·
Registered
181 Posts
haha i dint get to see that one...i was by turn 4 and 5 were one of the guys spilled out ova there..i got some row picks but dint get them developed yet..once i get em ill scan em in and post em for u guys...sound coo..:)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Originally posted by alex asuncion
i tried to replicate shinya nakano's 2004 motogp bike. if you can find a pic, check it out. by the way the 05-06 zx6r also came in green. i didnt try to make it look like the RR. who is this, by the way?
Do you do trackdays or race AFM? Ian said you let him ride your bike with the ohlins. That will be my next upgrade. Im Erik, used to have a blue 90 eclipse gst back when you had the wht teg. I think it been about 10 years since Ive seen you around.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh ok, i remember you. i race afm, ccs, wera. and do Alot of trackdays. yup, you should upgrade your suspension, thats where the speed is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.