Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Speed's actually doing a decent job with coverage for the US MotoGP. They're showing Qualifying on Saturday at 9pm, I believe, then the actual race on Sunday, and most of the AMA stuff going on there split up between that Sunday and Tuesday. So set your DVR's. And if you see a guy on the feed with crutches with a black Kawi hat, that's probably me. [8D]

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Vader01
I heard ABC was also supposed to be broadcasting the race. Is that still a go?
I have no idea. If that's true, then I could DVR it in HD on HDABC...then rip it to my PC and take out the commericals...hehehe I'll check the guide when I get home from work in a bit and let you know. Who knows, maybe ABC won't cut to commercials on the last lap in the middle of a heated battle between Rossi and Melandri (as Speed did at Sachsenring).

Speeds coverage is pretty comprehensive, though; I was shocked. Pretty much all Sunday afternoon/evening is showing WSB/WSS from Brno, and all the AMA Superbike/Supersport/FormulaX that are racing at Laguna Seca on Saturday, and MotoGP from Sunday, then on Tuesday they're replaying the MotoGP and some AMA, and a replay of the MGP 250 from Sachsenring, and showing AMA Superstock from Laguna as well. Finally a few days of good solid programing. =)

Senfo: yeah...I had the brilliant idea of going and screwing around on some pit bikes by the beach on Sunday when I knew I was flying out thursday to see the MotoGP...somehow looped a Honda 50cc four stroke manu-matic at about 5mph on a full-throttle 1-2 shift...hit the ground at ONLY about 5-10mph, and somehow managed to tear my MCL and meniscus in my right knee. I'm pretty pissed. Maybe I'll buy a cane, and call it my "pimp cane"...would that make it less embarrassing? No...probably not... [V] [:I] heheh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.