Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Laguna Seca last week... Had a blast --- starting to get use to the bike more. ALot different from the GSXR -- in a better way. = )

·
Registered
586 Posts
oh you lucky bastard I wish I lived near Laguna. Tell me whats it like to be leaning over in the corkscrew just to flick it over the other way?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crazzzy feeling... but you get use to it after a couple of sessions.

I hear colorado gots a track open pretty much 24/7... that true?

·
Registered
586 Posts
I wish I knew where it was. But honestly The tracks around here arent all that great. PPIR is cool but I would so rather be at Laguna, mid-ohio, BARBER, etc. Jealousy is all that I can say. I wish I could feel the corkscrew.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Lucky guy.. Who was renting the track last weekend? I see that you don't have a quiet pipe. Have the noise restrictions been loosend there? They used to be real strict about noise on non-event track days. It's been about 10yrs since I road there. Damn I'm getting old!
BTW,tell us that you didn't let that Blue bike,in the last pic, get away!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks -

I took the inside line with R1 but passes before on the inside on the next turn.... Laguna is a fun track.. Pavement is so much nicer on the tires than THILL and Buttonwillow. I heard though Sears has been repaved and is niice too.

The skins are sharkskinz... they fit perfect compared to other brands I've used on my old Gixxer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.