Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was probably posted but damn laguna seca was so sick. so many bikes and bitches. but i noticed rarely anybody had anything below a 750. i did see a couple 636s. i so badly wish i brought mine the traffic and bus lines were soooooooooo long. anyways props to nicky.

·
Registered
738 Posts
i rode the 636 there, it was way easier than waiting in miles of traffic like i did last year. i think im going to ride again next year too.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I also rode the 636. My buddy also brought his bike from AZ and another buddy met us up there with his 636. I saw plenty of 600's up there this weekend. That was fun up there in Monterey!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Originally posted by kermitz636
i rode the 636 there, it was way easier than waiting in miles of traffic like i did last year. i think im going to ride again next year too.
The traffic was horrible last year... we actually ended up getting a permit to park on wolf hill this year and it was night and day. We were in and out no problem, they definitely figured some crap out from last year. Wish I didn't live so far away and could bring the bike. Going to try and get a couple people and trailer them there from here in Texas next year. I don't want to put that kind of mileage on the bike, or my back for that matter.

The ROK tent actually had quite a few 636's.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Yeah MotoGP was A blast this year. I rode out there all three days. But I live like 50 minutes away from Monterey. Plus I had Lakebed parking all weekend, so that was cool. Next year I'm probably gonna crash at a buddies house down in Monterey. I should of done that this year but I'm a dumbass. If don't crash at a buddies place next year, anybody that needs a place to crash for MotoGP next year, hit me up on my PM.:D The couch is all yours or floor, whatever is open.[:p]

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I was in the ROK tent as well,but only parked there the first day, parked in the Lakebed the other 2 days. I think I probably only had the only orange bike in the ROK lot.
Originally posted by SabreTLF

The traffic was horrible last year... we actually ended up getting a permit to park on wolf hill this year and it was night and day. We were in and out no problem, they definitely figured some crap out from last year. Wish I didn't live so far away and could bring the bike. Going to try and get a couple people and trailer them there from here in Texas next year. I don't want to put that kind of mileage on the bike, or my back for that matter.

The ROK tent actually had quite a few 636's.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
That was Tommy in 2nd on the ZX10RR, but that was Roger in second on the ZX6RR. If any more Haydens raced, things would get much more confusing.
Originally posted by Kawirad
Yep grats to Nicky and Roger - Tommy for winning 2nd on the ZX10RR and ZX6RR.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yeah Tommy wasn't wearing his normal orange 'tommy gun' helmet, he had a green, yellow and black version... same with the leathers. Though those were mostly green like always.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.