Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
legally it was the car making a left turn, but that lambo was doing at least 70 mph , if you are driving 70 mph on a street like that then yes , it could be any of us.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
That has to be one of the worst put together video's I have ever seen.

The lambo was going a little fast but it was still "right f-ing there" in plain sight when the other car went to turn left and there was no excuse for not seeing it.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
That is a crap video- all the links and boxes just made me close it.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
lol this was also posted on my STI forum...

it is obvious that it was the mazda's fault, and he should not have made the turn, driver was obviously not paying attention. Now of course the media is skewing the story to make it seem like the rich person's/sports car's fault (like people always blaming accidents on motorcycles). If you read the comments on the jalopnik page, one of the commenters did a roucg estimate of the lambo's speed using the original video footage and he came up with something around 42-45mph...maybe 10mph over the limit. So excessive speeding was not the real issue here.

And for those of you shocked that the lambo broke in half...don't be. It is designed to do this. The car was clipped and the back end hit a cement wall...

·
Registered
11 Posts
probably be 50/50 case as lambo was speeding and car on corner should have given way to lambo as lambo had right of way. good job for cctv hehe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts