Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So had a few questions as to why I was parting out my zx6r, and other questions.. In the end a perfect combination of sportbikes. OK at least to me, the group consisted of owning only 2 sportbikes..
The 636 even where I had mine was a bit of a compromise in the day to day hustle and long ride of life.

Here is where I ended up.. Best sub 1000cc street sportbike & best sportbike out there if you want quality handling and a total package... At least in my Opinion, for some 40 year old bastard.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ahhh. A triumph daytona 675r. What a beautiful bike. Probably my favorite bike and you can't beat the price for what you get.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Rsv4 will be mine one day.

·
Premium Member
10,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rsv4 will be mine one day.
The bike truly is a work of genius, it can be a docile pussycat one minute (with all the electronic aids) and complete head banging wild cat the next (no Electronic Aids) or anything in between, as you custom taylor the electronics to your liking.

The comfort level is a bit lacking but nothing some clip on risers and a rearsets won't fix.

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Cool. I love having a fighter and a cruiser personally. Gotta love variety. Might add a motard or Z1000 later down the road. Beautiful machines, good sir.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts