Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking my bike in for a service before the warranty expires. Now being a service advisor (nissan) i hate it when ppl bring in bulletins or tell me they read this and that on how to fix things or think it is when its not the correct repair.

BUT role reversal, is there anything i should have them check...the infamous ticking noise, VC leak?...i mean i also dont want to be those "forum" guys because really, i don't think i have these issues(3900km),and if they tear it apart, will it ever be the same again?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well see thats the thing, because i know theres issues with it, do i THINK i hear it because sometimes i swear when i am riding i hear a ticking noise but i ride with my earplugs in..

·
Registered
122 Posts
Since quiet a numbers of 07 had this problem before...you might want to just simply complaint that you have the same issue

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thats right if u can get more. If not ride the piss out of it. Then take it in where u bought it. Get them too look over the bike for warranty. It may cost u 1 hour work but it can save u thousands.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well all they managed to find was a "leaking" VC, at least that was done out of the way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts