Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not even worth mentioning, but since I'm in this section I might as post it... 2 squids in a camero were dissin... usually I don't bother edumacating these fools, but these 2 somehow ticked me off by running behind me and waiting till the last second to swerve to the other lane. I klet them get about 10 bike lengths and took off...no need to downshift. :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Did they have a mullet too? Bet they were listening to ac/dc with a cut off quiet riot "muscle" shirt on. Case of quaker state in the back, optimus subs, purple bubbled tint, rusty dual exhaust with chrome tips, "shades" on the hatch window....all you classy gen 4 owners must want to take these guys out of their cars and beat them till their mothers bleed.[:M42]

·
Registered
179 Posts
you are funny varney, it reminds me of the movie joe dirt which was a cool movie but I laugh when I see them idiots dressed like that, I guess they still think they are stuck in the 80's.[:M60]

·
Registered
321 Posts
No misunderstanding its cool. Yeah joe dirt was bad ass. Mullets are just down right funny. Camaro owners always get offended but they know its true. In my town there is a 240 daily driven by some scummy people. And I've seen them with the honda fart pipes and everything. It's all about breaking away from the stero type. Just seems camaro owners are happy with it. Rock on AC/DC [:M117]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.