Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got my pics from a track day i did few weeks ago.. it was my best yet.. getting close to the magic 2min lap time (2:01 was my bast 2:02-2:03 consistent laps)so hopefully nest outing ill smash it..... had very nice dices with a mate on a gsxr 750 and some guy on a gixxer 1k (ec has a tight back section which means my 250 keeps up big borers till the front straight).. as soon as i get my sub 2min lap ill be going out to get a 2003 zx6r.. but only after i get that time.. :D

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Is that dood on the blackbird wearing Dockers??!?!?!?!?

Insofar as laptimes are concerned consistancy is key to speed!!!!

I was totally stoked my first time down at Litte T when I could put together fifteen laps that were well within 1/10 of a second on a bike that I'd known less that 300 miles with - let alone no experience with Bridgestone tires. Definately, consistancy is where it's at![8D]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah the guy on the blackbird was wering jeans.. its silly rule here that u just need a helmet boots jacket and gloves for the track.. no leather pants.. stupid if u ask me but hey i have my racesuit on... that guy was also holding me up most of the session since he had no corner speed but he knew how to crank the wrist once upright [xx(] fool..... no chance i was going to keep up with him in straight line on my 250.... really he should have been in lower grade with his corner speed.. made me waste a whole session :( oh well next track day in 3 days for me.. all psyched :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey Cerberus,

Thats a good time for a 250.

One of the most fun ride days Ive done at EC was on a ZX2R. Theres nothing like the feeling of snikking it back to 5th gear and holding it flat through turn 1 at 15,000rpm - what a buzz!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
and they stopped making them, didn't they? gotta get em imported from japan i think
might be interesting to make your own

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.