Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I like it. And at night when I'm at a light with friends and what not, people will look at the guages and the bikes and I will always get stares because of how bright it is and how it's digital. I think it's PIMP :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
anyone else find the LCD RPM gauge a total pain in the ass?

you can definitely HEAR when you are up around 13,000 rpms but sometimes i would like to be able to actually know that that is just how high i've gotten it up, It really is difficult to read the LCD, it looks kewl at night, but most of my riding i do during the day. Also, I was riding and almost didnt notice the low fuel light because you have to be crouched totally down on top of the tank to see it.

any easy fixes to remedy this? (tinted windscreen, maybe you can adjust angle that the odometer sits, or replace it completely?)

i am very disappointed with the digital display though...is it just me or is anyone else having the same problem

·
Registered
120 Posts
it does look awesome at night, but i like driving when the drunks aren't on the road here in gainesville...which doesnt leave MUCH daylite at all for me to ride in!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Love it, haven't had any problems with it.
Actually, the 1st time I hit the shift indicator light, it scared the shit out of me because the orange was so bright.
It's great at night, and all my buddies are impressed with it.
Wouldn't change it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Haven't had time to adjust the shift light on my bike. I want to though but I don't need it, I just learned to listen to my bike. I still like the digital LCD on it. Most people turn around to look at it when it turn on the bike or when I am at a stop.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm so used to listening to the bike when it comes time to shift up or down. coming from a background of riding dirtbikes. I hardly look at the gauge.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I have no problem with the lcd display of the motorcycle. I had to look at a ducati one for an hour and it just plain sucked as far as i was concern. However that low gas light could be a little bigger and bright. Solution to that i ride by the trip odometer around 125-130 i pull over and get gas. Disater avoided.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.