Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In commercials, cars always get to zoom though leaves.
Ok, so where are all these leafy roads? I can't find any.
I'd like zooming through leaves too, but I think it's a myth.
I bet someone sells bags of artificial non polluting car commercial leaves to production companies
CUT! Less cowbell, more leaves!

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
We get that around here once in a while. Problem is you need a couple of non-windy days so they don't get blown into the ditches. And then you need a road that no one uses.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Where are you from? Here in NE we'll have a ton of leaves on the road in a few months. We'll also have a bunch of blue-haired retiree tourists arriving from all over the country to peep at the ones still on the trees, paying no attention whatsoever to their driving. If you can avoid them killing you, you get to cruise down those leafy roads and lowside on the collections of dead wet ones that the Department of Public Works has let accumulate at every intersection.

Now why is this something you feel like you're missing out on? :confused:

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
In commercials, cars always get to zoom though leaves.
Ok, so where are all these leafy roads? I can't find any.
I'd like zooming through leaves too, but I think it's a myth.
I bet someone sells bags of artificial non polluting car commercial leaves to production companies
CUT! Less cowbell, more leaves!
wait till fall man, then you'll have leaves in the road. then you'll be like "dam these leaves, where's the f-in street sweeper"

G

·
Where are you from? Here in NE we'll have a ton of leaves on the road in a few months. We'll also have a bunch of blue-haired retiree tourists arriving from all over the country to peep at the ones still on the trees, paying no attention whatsoever to their driving. If you can avoid them killing you, you get to cruise down those leafy roads and lowside on the collections of dead wet ones that the Department of Public Works has let accumulate at every intersection.

Now why is this something you feel like you're missing out on? :confused:
Same down here- as nice as the parkway usually is to ride-not during the changing of the leaves!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
What's with the new avatar Kat? Are you tired of the boob nuts and going for the foot fetish crowd now? Don't worry, you'll get 'em with that pic... :scared:

G

·
That's the bathtub picture the guys had been pming me for..... i decided to be nice and share with everyone! :lol:

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,868 Posts
Hah! I don't think that's what they were hoping to see! Looks very relaxing though.. :bigrin:
:plusone: I'm glad I didn't fight too hard to see it, I would have been sad. The mythical naked wii fit was already hard enough on me! :D

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,868 Posts
Oh, but on topic...leaves...I"m not sure where you're from, but any place with trees, a few rural roads, and four full seasons will get roads full of leaves. They're slippery, smelly when wet, and NOT what you want to ride around in.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Offtopic for the southern guys-

Ever been blasting through the woods on a dirtbike (cmon, we all grew up on dirtbikes) and hit like a friggin steriod cypress knee hidden by a snowbank of leaves? Bent a front wheel and got blood poisoning from a bodark tree that way.

[/swampkid rant]

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Offtopic for the southern guys-

Ever been blasting through the woods on a dirtbike (cmon, we all grew up on dirtbikes) and hit like a friggin steriod cypress knee hidden by a snowbank of leaves? Bent a front wheel and got blood poisoning from a bodark tree that way.

[/swampkid rant]
Dirt? What's that? :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Dirt? What's that? :D
Its that stuff that didnt really hurt as bad as asphalt, but hurt just enough to make me want to learn how to stay on the bike. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts