Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
just a suggestion... Like all new riders your relying a lot on your hand brake use you engine brake for straight line combos and speed it up. the combos are good but it looks too safe too watered down you need to rely less on the hand-brake.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well most of the places i ride back home are SMALL so if I get accustomed to riding fast I wont be able to do anything when I get in a small lot My theory if i can do them slow I can do them fast.

·
Registered
249 Posts
yeah i just noticed in that area the combos were great is shows that you have throttle control. but you were choppy on the brake off the brake you need to just be smooth it looks so much better. as soon as you get to a comp like starboys, stuntwars, King of the south the riding area is huge sometimes causing you to hit 2nd gear for stunts so just a FYI. you seem like your on your way to becoming a great rider

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks man Im trying to go somewhere with it Ive been riding the f4i for 3 months and I had my XR100 for 6 mothns before that other than that no stunting experiance, just trying to learn a lot of tricks so I can start riding shows around the area and not bore the crowd, then work on perfecting them.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Just keep in mind I've been there it doesn't matter how many tricks in your book you have its how many tricks you can perform clean and consistently. For crowd shows Burnouts, and acro's steal the show. for comps combos and well rounded riding work

my personal expereance

The Bike Night Shows I do....
rev limiter coasters, Burnouts, Stoppies, no handers, a few circle combos, acrobatics play off the crowd.

The Stunt competitions
Stoppies, Acros, 1 stragh line combo laying down all your tricks mine.... Sit-down Rev-limiter coaster, jump to seat stander, scrape can can (left foot between bike and right leg), with an instant pull through 50/50, pull back out to spreader scrape that, pull through to hichiar, as i put it down Hichair stoppie.

what happens is you cover all you wheelie transitions in one fail swoop down the track. then you get all your points. after that you mix up your stoppies, acros, and burnouts to end the run.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.