Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So today I go to park my bike and I see some smartass decided to take up like 4 spots with his bike. WTF? This is the designated motorcyle parking area... Sorry for bad pic quality, used my phone. Instead of parking Perpendicular to the wall like everyone does everyday, he parked parallel. :rolleyes:

Right when I was leaving I saw another bike coming to park, wonder what he did? haha

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
shoulda pushed it into the wall,lol..

This lady that stays next door to my friend's apartments parks her saturn directly on top of the line that separates the 2 parking spaces. Every apt gets 2 spaces & she stays by herself, but i still think thats a b*tch move taking 2 just so no visitors can park.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey sushime I work in Chicago and love sushi. What's up with your name? Do you work at a sushi place?
Haha I wish. I am just like you. I too work in Chicago and love sushi :D

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
Sometimes it's funny to move someone's bike... say down the block and around the corner.

I always lock my steering... I wonder if he did?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Sometimes it's funny to move someone's bike... say down the block and around the corner.

I always lock my steering... I wonder if he did?
Yea but if someone ever touched my bike even for something stupid like that I would want to kill them.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea but if someone ever touched my bike even for something stupid like that I would want to kill them.

+1, if someone moved mine, I would kick their arse!

I always lock my steering, I didn't touch his bike so don't know about him haha.

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
How do you know who moved it?

Hell, the guys I ride with do that sort of thing a lot... if you ever forget to lock your steering your bike will NOT be there when you get back. If you leave your keys laying around they'll be gone. And they'll be laughing the whole way down the road.

I'm considering upping the ante and stealing a shift lever or a footpeg. But that takes a little more free time.

Depending on the bike you can also disconnect the side-stand safety switch. Every time the bike goes into gear it'll die. Funniest shit EVER!

Guys were talking about disc locking someone's bike... but that's just excessive - if they don't notice they're going down in the parking lot.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yeah its never cool to mess with someone's bike when you don't know them. That's just a lack of respect for someone else's property. Did you see the when kids mess with your bike thread? Grow up.

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
Yeah its never cool to mess with someone's bike when you don't know them. That's just a lack of respect for someone else's property. Did you see the when kids mess with your bike thread? Grow up.
As opposed to disrespect for public property? Buddy just took up 4 parking spots, what makes his bike more important then the other 4 people who want to park there?

Is he really more important then you are?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sounded like a lot of what you were saying wasn't talking about this guy in the garage... just pranks you pull.

Even if it was just about this guy I still don't think you should touch his bike. Maybe say something to the garage attendant so they could ask him not to do it anymore?

I get pissed when some prick in porsche takes up two parking spots but I would never think about messing with his car, or stealing parts off of it. Idk why it would be different with a bike.

I guess my parents just brought me up different than that.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I hope when your pulling pranks like this your mindful about the location. It wouldn't be a good idea to screw with somebody's bike at the bar only to have him and his friends beat the breath out of you.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Sounded like a lot of what you were saying wasn't talking about this guy in the garage... just pranks you pull.

Even if it was just about this guy I still don't think you should touch his bike. Maybe say something to the garage attendant so they could ask him not to do it anymore?

I get pissed when some prick in porsche takes up two parking spots but I would never think about messing with his car, or stealing parts off of it. Idk why it would be different with a bike.

I guess my parents just brought me up different than that.
I hope when your pulling pranks like this your mindful about the location. It wouldn't be a good idea to screw with somebody's bike at the bar only to have him and his friends beat the breath out of you.
If I understood Sev's posts correctly, he pulls pranks on his riding buddies, not random people.

--David

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.