Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a set of used leathers. It's the AGV "Strike" model size 48 US. all the specs on the agv site say it should fit me and it does. but i'm just wondering how baggy it should be. i see all these pictures of people with suits on and they seem a lot tighter than mine. the butt is real baggy when i stand up but then tightens up when i crouch into riding postion. but then the sides by my hips seem really baggy. Maybe i'm just being a perfectionist. i figured the leather probably stretched and i think most of the people i've been looking at have bran new suits. i'm 6' 175-180 lbs and i wear a size 33 pant. i'm a runner so i'm pretty lean. what do u think?

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
If they are a touch big, buy some additional protection to wear under the suit. Back protector, armored shorts, chest protector.......

--David

·
Registered
277 Posts
it should be pretty tight.. or snug.. think about it.. when you are rolling down the track at 100mph, you dont want it bunching up at all - it would only make for more injuries. Sounds like you need a smaller size.. sizing charts arent usually accurate.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Def shouldn't be loose fitting. My leathers are pretty tight on me, but I know everything will be where it needs to be if I go down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts