Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody use electric clothing? Looking for something to let me continue to ride this winter, and I have some money to spend this year, so I was thinking like a heated vest? Maybe gloves too? Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I don't think you need it. All I do to ride in cold temps is use layers and a leather jacket against the wind. I've riden in some chilly weather and never had a problem. Only problem you'll run into is your hands but 2 weeks ago I went riding with some people and they bought hand warmers from the army-navy store. They work great.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Buy some snowmobile gear. I recommend Reima - they also make some winter-motorcycle gear too. They should know what it takes to keep you warm in the winter - they're made in Finnland!!

I've used the stuff for snowmobiling (damn I hate snowmobiles), skiing and winter riding. Their gloves are awesome, their jackets rock and their pants are second to none.

It's a little on the pricey side but I can assure you the stuff is worth it!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Buy some snowmobile gear. I recommend Reima - they also make some winter-motorcycle gear too. They should know what it takes to keep you warm in the winter - they're made in Finnland!!

I've used the stuff for snowmobiling (damn I hate snowmobiles), skiing and winter riding. Their gloves are awesome, their jackets rock and their pants are second to none.

It's a little on the pricey side but I can assure you the stuff is worth it!

·
Registered
354 Posts
gerbrings are good.....I have the jacket liner and gloves...They work great...Last year rode in the rain with it on...the gloves were soked when I got home..they keep me warm...the only problem is once you get them..it is soooo nice being warm you end up riding with them all the time....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.