Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
left over piece... i thought it went with the clutch... please help. same size as the ones on the pegs... about the size of a quarter. please help! so i can ride!!
i took everything off my bike and painted the frame over the winter and my fairings. im so upset that this little clip is holding me back. to scared to ride without it on

if you have any idea, you can repost or even call me to tell me i would really appreciate it. 231-883-2646

my bike is a 2004 zx6r

·
Registered
49 Posts
left over piece... i thought it went with the clutch... please help. same size as the ones on the pegs... about the size of a quarter. please help! so i can ride!!
i took everything off my bike and painted the frame over the winter and my fairings. im so upset that this little clip is holding me back. to scared to ride without it on

if you have any idea, you can repost or even call me to tell me i would really appreciate it. 231-883-2646
I think thats kind of vague. I would recommend the owner's manual (probably easier to use the electronic one at Kawicycle.com is temporarily under construction. Please check back soon!) to search for install/uninstall instructions for where you were and see if there is mention of the e-clip.

or

go to an OEM website that has blow ups of all the parts, like here: OEM Parts Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (ZX636-B2) 2004 2004 ZX636-B2 (235) CANDY THUNDER BLUE - Cheap Cycle Parts
and see where the e-clips go in the areas you took apart

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i tried going through it all and couldnt figure it out, i didnt do anything serious except take off the rear tire, rear brakes and engine covers

·
Registered
49 Posts
i tried going through it all and couldnt figure it out, i didnt do anything serious except take off the rear tire, rear brakes and engine covers
and you're absolutely positive none of the 4 footrests are missing an e-clip? or the gear changer?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts