Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I unfortunately got a ticket for lack of turn signals and license light. I was wondering if anyone has replaced theirs with aftermarkets on an 03/04 and wants to loan me their stock ones. I only need them for a few days and I will pay shipping both ways. It seems silly to pay a bunch of money to buy them when I really only need them for a little while.

Please let me know if anyone can help me out and has the license bracket and front and rear blinkers. Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
when did you get your ticket? I got one about a year ago and the CHP did not make it a fix it ticket. That thing was like $400. I went to court to fight that and took pictures of the plate and turn signals on it. The juge dismissed the hole thing. Check to see if it is a fixit or not.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Thats so funny. I just got one too. I cant find my stock ones....

·
Registered
651 Posts
I just got pulled over the other day for this, yet I have the CA integrated taillight. Once the cop came up to me and told me why he pulled me over, I told him to stand behind my bike and stare at the taillight. Then he proceeded to stand there with the "I'm a retard" look on his face and sent me on my way.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a fix-it ticket. I have been looking on ebay but people want about $20 a piece for turn signals. There is no way I'm spending $80 on signals plus shipping just to get them checked off. That's rediculous. I saved all of mine but threw them out stupidly when I moved 6 months ago.

·
Registered
148 Posts
[:TTIWWOP]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.