Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today me and my buddy were riding and we were doing wheelies and shit and then we were at a light and some asshole behind us wrote down out plate numbers. If he was an off duty copy I am not sure. Anyhow I was wondering if anyone has gotten tickets in the mail or any anthing similiar has happened and if so what was the outcome?
Thanks again

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Well, I'm no attorney (not yet anyway:D) but unless a cop actually SEES you doing illegal shit, like wheelies, burnouts, etc., he can't write you a ticket. Just because some guy wrote down your plate numbers and called the cops, they won't come to your house and give you a ticket. He probably did it to scare you, or maybe he's a dumbass, and thinks that he could get your license taken away or something.

I wouldn't sweat it. I've had people threaten to call the cops on me for speeding and other stuff, but unless they have blue lights on their cars, I say wheelie on:D

-keep the rubber side down

·
Registered
778 Posts
Reporting you to the police will not do a thing unless you hurt someone or was in a hit and run. Otherwise don't worry about it. If it was a cop that was in the car they need to Identify you without stoping you how do they know it was you on the bike..

·
Registered
768 Posts
My friends have had this happen. A cop showed up at their house and just said stop driving so fast and left. He couldn't write them a ticket without seeing it.

Dan...comfortable enough with his manhood to ride a 600.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i had this happen to me in my car, not bike, and the cops came to my house, said that they couldnt legally do anything, but that they will be watching me

dont worry about it too much

jimmy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.