Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have instructions for installing the Leo Vince slip on. Any help would be apreciated

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have pretty much got it all on, I installed the exhaust valve, (FI light trick thing) and when i turn the key it turns one way then back the other and then turns rapidly in one spot, and I am unable to start the bike. anyone have any ideas??

·
Registered
409 Posts
Originally posted by poorkid99
I have pretty much got it all on, I installed the exhaust valve, (FI light trick thing) and when i turn the key it turns one way then back the other and then turns rapidly in one spot, and I am unable to start the bike. anyone have any ideas??
That is exactly what it does until after it is running...then if you rev it up it will move and then return to the same spot. What happens when you try to start the bike? Did you put everything back together, including the tip-over switch? I did that after I first got mine. I placed the bracket with the switch on right and it started right up.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not everything is back together yet. The pipe is on, the exhaust valve thing that goes under my seat is on and i just have the wires hanging loose. I have not put the fairings or anything back on. The bike does not start up when you push the button to start nothing happens.

I dont know whats going on

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The wires from the Exhaust valve that connect to the thing under the seat and the Thing on the stock exhaust can i remove these. No the kill switch isnt on under normal cirucmstances it should start up

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think i have got it, i didnt have that little notch pointing at 12 o colock. and also it would not let me start the bike when i was in gear, had to put it in neutral. Anyway I think i have got it, now, just need to figure out what I am going to do about the Turn signal i bought for the kawieliminator kit. The signals will def melt seeing as though they are touching the pipe.

Thanks for your help man i appreciate it. May have more questions tommorow night we will see how the rest of tommorow goes.

Again thanks for your help.

·
Registered
409 Posts
You mean the two cables right? That run from the servo motor to the pipe? Yes, remove them. Man, not sure what else to say then...maybe take a look with fresh eyes in the morning?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.