Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my bike. I have done a few mods and some graphics, let me know what you think. In addition to what you see i have a PCIII, KLEEN MOD, changed velocity stacks. The pictures are not the best.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I think it's comming along very very well. Nice work. If it were me and again this is not bashing you just my opinion. I would paint the bottom black plastic the same as the rest of the bike, add new rims and WOW!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking of that to. I am going to get the rims powdercoated black, and get some black vortex rearsets.

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Love the mods, quality. If i could add some things I would powercoate the wheel black, paint the lowers the same color as the rest of the bike, then get some race glass and get that baby out on the track.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A guy has a little graphics shop down the street from wear i live. He made them for me, i was to busy with work so he put them on for me to.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I think it looks great! Nice work bro.

[:+1] on the windscreen replacement. Go with a dark smoke.

I'm not sure about matching the lowers. I think it looks good now.

I bet some matching gold rearsets would set it off. So would black rims.

Ditch the front reflectors.

·
Registered
587 Posts
really hot graphics!!!!! way hotter than the LE 636, and ima go against everyone saying to PC the rims black, you should do them silver to match the plastics, would look super hot!!!!!

and def. paint the lower plastics silver and keep the graphics going on it!!!

thumbs up!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
yeah, I normally think graphics are crap. however, if you only had them on your lower fairings, i'd give it a 10. the rest of the bike can go without decals.

NICE COLOR THOUGH ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Damn!!! Those graffix look hot. Much better that the LE 636 as someone else mentioned above. I'm sure i'll see the bike in person. Nice work dude.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
Originally posted by SRT-4 Turbo 7
I think it's comming along very very well. Nice work. If it were me and again this is not bashing you just my opinion. I would paint the bottom black plastic the same as the rest of the bike, add new rims and WOW!
+1, the bottom would look a lot better if it were the same as the rest of the bike. new rims would be awsome too....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the opinions, what would you think about me getting ride of the front reflector, as you can see it in the first picture.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.