Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here it is, my first forum post ever and it's about my passion...bikes! But without the small talk, I'm on the verge of purchasing an '06 ZX6R and want to know what all of you out there have used on your bike, from shifting gear to suspension to ECU units...whatever has worked for you I want to know about. Exhaust is a must, too. Don't worry about scolding me for too much bike, I'm not going to thrash on it too bad, and I've been riding for 5 years. (1986 honda magna...it's got more ba**s than you think lol) But racing in the future is not out of the question either, so if you guys have and comments about a good league to get in around the Midwest area, shout that out too. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The 636 is a killer ride. Stock, it's fast as hell and very rider friendly. My akra exhaust and pc3 really made a nice improvement through the powerband. The flush mount fronts, rear integrator, seat cowl, and frame sliders add to the appearance some would want.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by hokie636
Welcome to the forum! The 636 is a killer ride. Stock, it's fast as hell and very rider friendly. My akra exhaust and pc3 really made a nice improvement through the powerband. The flush mount fronts, rear integrator, seat cowl, and frame sliders add to the appearance some would want.
Your stupid red scooter looks just like everyone elses.. Blue is where it's at. :D

Anyway, welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your bike, and ride safe.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hey theres nothing wrong with red!!!! By the way red rocker how's them red signals look!

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by lance0206
Hey theres nothing wrong with red!!!! By the way red rocker how's them red signals look!
I'm just picking on him. That's my booooy.

His red signals look great in person, actually. Very bright. I don't really like the clear alternatives rear integrator though. It's hard to see the signals if you don't know what you're looking for. Especially at the height of a typical car/truck.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Go to the zx6r open discussion and the advanced kawasaki thread. They'll have all the parts you want to know about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.