Discussion Starter #3
Still.....You knew what I meant.!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Lepz
There aren't many around because black is the fastest!!!:D
I've heard that, but yet to be made a believer..

PICS!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Pearl Solar Yellow is my favorite, but I haven't seen a picture that captures how good it looks in sunlight. Black, Green, Magma Red, Blue look good too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I believe its "Polar" solar yellow not pearl.

I bought my 10 for performance but must admit that the color and body style are growing on me daily. The Polar solar looks plain mustard yellow until the light hits it. At different times of the day it takes on an orange hue and others a brighter yellow depending on the lighting. At night, with light on it, it gets alot of attention.

Still, not my favorite color.

A nice touch is the frame has a texture in the paint that almost makes it look like it's metallic flaked as well.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Originally posted by Nickelsig229
I believe its "Polar" solar yellow not pearl.

I bought my 10 for performance but must admit that the color and body style are growing on me daily. The Polar solar looks plain mustard yellow until the light hits it. At different times of the day it takes on an orange hue and others a brighter yellow depending on the lighting. At night, with light on it, it gets alot of attention.

Still, not my favorite color.

A nice touch is the frame has a texture in the paint that almost makes it look like it's metallic flaked as well.
it is in fact 'pearl' solar yellow and is the coolist 06 color. :D

BD

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like it best, too. I had it at the Gap this weekend and locals kept asking me if I got it painted that color cause i'm a "Vols" fan........Helllllls NO!

BD, anodized wheels is out the window. Heard there is no guarantee they won't flake. The price of $750 isn't bad. A locl place does it. Anyone know a place that does it that guarantees the work?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Considering that...just not sure a color yet. Thinking a deep purple.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.