Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Here is my EX500... It just went on Craigslist today for sale... Don't want to sell it, but I have no choice. It was either this one or my ZX-7R, so I made my choice.

·
Registered
749 Posts
How'd you get the Hazard like switch, isn't it OEM? I saw it on the manual, buy my 500R doesn't have it.
Here is the part number of the switch that I found:
Part# 46091-1857 Housing-Assy-Control.

There was some fumbling around, because I was too lazy to take off the front fairings,but it only took 15 minutes and it plugs right into the original wiring harness of my 2008 500r.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I suppose I'll revive this one...
I bought it with the front end basically destroyed. Just finished up the fairing and headlight, next comes the windshield, flushmounts, and maybe some 650r mirrors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
SHHH! don't let our PCH secrets out, or everyone will want to move here! are the bags universal or 500 specific?

Well, there aren't too many pics here, so thought I would add one. This is my bike right before we headed left for a trip up the Pacific Coast Highway to Monterey last month. The ride was awesome! Who says the 500R isn't a touring bike?

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Those are universal bags, all soft saddle bags are going to be somewhat universal.

·
Registered
9 Posts

Thats my baby, got her yesterday and put 70 miles on her. It's been storming all day here so definitely a no-go.
Trying to think of a name for her though.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts