Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i'm in need of a map for my PCIII that is for a leo vince slip-on exhaust on an 03/04 636, any help or direction to find one is apreciated....The one on the PC site is for a full system for the european model so i assuem it will not work great....

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Since its only a slip, any other slip on map will do the job just fine. Although ideally you will want to do a custom map anyways.

·
Registered
184 Posts
why cant you take it to a shop and pay for it to be mapped correctly. sometimes its cheaper to pay for something and have it done right the first time.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by MaDgamEr
Since its only a slip, any other slip on map will do the job just fine. Although ideally you will want to do a custom map anyways.
really i didn't know i guess i'll try some slip-on maps, and i plan on taking it in tog et a custom done over the winter as theres very few days left to ride...thx for the info...oh and mad how much do you think it will cost to have a custom one done, you had one made did you not?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump still lookin for a map, local shop wants 300$ for a custom map and it wouldnt be ready for a month and a half so screw that...still lookin for a map with a leo vince slip i know one of you has one...thanx

·
Registered
90 Posts
Originally posted by Leanlow
bump still lookin for a map, local shop wants 300$ for a custom map and it wouldnt be ready for a month and a half so screw that...still lookin for a map with a leo vince slip i know one of you has one...thanx
i tried copying a map from my pc3 to my laptop... but i cant figure it out... do i need to start the engine?? heahhe yeah ima dumbass....
but i do have a custom map that supposely is for a leo vince full system for my zx6rr. if u want it, i can send one to u, as soon as i figure how to copy it... [?]

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by rrkawi

i tried copying a map from my pc3 to my laptop... but i cant figure it out... do i need to start the engine?? heahhe yeah ima dumbass....
but i do have a custom map that supposely is for a leo vince full system for my zx6rr. if u want it, i can send one to u, as soon as i figure how to copy it... [?]
to copy it the engine either must be running to provide power to the unit or you must use the 9v battery adapter, there are ones for a leo full system for the european model ofthe 636 online, but since you have the zx6rr not 636 your map wont do much for my bike, i really apreciate the effort tho thanx alot man...

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx pm sent, ill give it a shot, still lookin for that le vince map tho ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.