Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone tried to steal my new 2003 Silver ZX6R this past Sunday. They dropped it, and left it laying in the parking lot. Shifter is snapped in three, and my lower left hand fairing is trashed and cracked. I went to my dealership, and they said the fairing is not even available yet!? What the Hell am I supposed to do? E-bay has nothing :( I can't afford the faring right now, but it would be nice to know I CAN order it when I can afford it...Any ideas???

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
What in the world do you mean E-bay does not have it? The fairing and rearset are both there. It may not be the color you are looking for but trust me it is there.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Rob Lee!!! I called Ron Ayers, they DO have it. They would just have to order it from KAwi. I went to my dealership, and I was told it was not available yet. I had never heard of that website before, VERY nice :D And on E-Bay, all I could find was a cracked red fairing.

·
Registered
22 Posts
u know unless there are bits missing u can get it plastic welded (in aus anyway) and then resprayed. i am sure its a lot cheaper than a new fairing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.